Careers at Super Service Today
Do you have what it takes to join a growing home service team in Wilmington MA? Looking to take your career in the trade industry to the next level? Apply now—call or fill out the form!
Super Service Today, Inc. has been leading the industry for over a decade and our success comes down to our outstanding culture. From our most experienced technicians to our newest hires, we maintain a commitment to the team-first mentality that got us here. There is no skill we can’t teach, so we are looking for candidates who are honest, work hard, and love to serve. Whether it’s installing a heating system, excavating a main sewer line, or simply replacing a dripping faucet our team operates with integrity, urgency, and professionalism. We rely on one another to communicate effectively and serve our clients the Super Service way. All our successes & lessons are shared within the organization to improve the overall experience for our customers. Want to extend your winning streak?
We Live by Our Core Values:
Safety First For Our Family And Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
Delivering WOW Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
Demonstrate Highest Level Of Integrity – Doing The Right Thing Even When No One Is Watching
There’s Nothing Like loving Your Job.
At Super Service Today, we know that each day is full of new and unexpected challenges. What over a decade in business has taught us is that the best way to deliver top value and outstanding service to our customers is to invest in our team. When you love what you do you will do it better than anybody else, and with benefits like professional and personal development coaching, medical, dental, and vision, a take-home truck, all in a recession-proof industry or with a recession-proof company, the sky’s the limit. We are excited to partner with you and grow together!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to learn and perform multiple technical tasks with a need to periodically upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers
- Arrive on time for work each day
- Work hard, smart and efficiently
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Paid training and on-boarding
- Training for other trades available
- New Fleet of Service Vehicles
- 8 Paid holidays AND birthday
- Paid Vacation
- Great Place To Work – All For One And One For All