Website Super Service Today
Super Service Today is the perfect place for those who want to be part of a fast-paced environment, grow their career, and receive competitive benefits. Our company offers a broad range of paid opportunities, including development and training programs, ongoing personal growth, and competitive pay, that give you the chance to reach your full potential. You can be part of a growing, successful team that has already made a positive difference in the lives of many satisfied customers. Join us today and let’s make a difference together!
This position is responsible for drain cleaning for both commercial (light) and residential Super Service customers. This is a full time position with occasional nights and/or weekend work and light on-call rotation.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid drivers license.
- Have experience with commercial and residential drain cleaning (we will train the right people with the right attitude).
- A pre-employment drug screening is required.
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Paid training and on-boarding
- Training for other trades available
- New Fleet of Service Vehicles
- Paid vacations AND birthday