Website Super Service Today
Super Service Today, Inc. has been in business since 2010 with tremendous growth potential. We are seeking only “A” players that take pride in their work and those looking for a long-term career with huge growth & personal development. That means you must be highly energetic, motivated and have a “winning mindset”. As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
We’re looking for a full time bookkeeper that is experienced in QuickBooks and enjoys taking on new challenges.
The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills. A strong attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines consistently and to work well under pressure is a must. The successful candidate will have the ability to plan, prioritize and complete tasks without direct supervision.
The position will report to the General Manager and the Responsibilities include:
- Accounts receivable processing including cash application, reporting, client follow-up on late payments and ongoing reminders
- Accounts payable processing including data entry, reconciling vendor invoices and ensuring vendors are paid in a timely manner
- Preparing bank and credit card reconciliations
- Creating and posting General Ledger entries
- Record keeping, document maintenance and organization
- Assisting with various ad hoc projects
- Manage Inventory
- QuickBooks experience required
- 1-3 years bookkeeping/accounting experience including accounts receivable, accounts payable and preparing reconciliations
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing all essential duties
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and highly motivated/proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- BA/BS in Accounting and/or Finance preferred
- Service Titan experience preferred
- Home Services experience is preferred
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Serious candidates who are interested in applying for this position should submit their resume and cover letter (including hourly compensation requirement) to this posting for immediate consideration. Resumes without compensation requirements will not be considered.
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Paid training and on-boarding
- Training for other trades available
- New Fleet of Service Vehicles
- 8 Paid holidays AND birthday
- Paid Vacation
- We live by our Core Values: *Safety First For Our Family And Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- Demonstrate Highest Level Of Integrity – Doing The Right Thing Even When No One Is Watching
- Great Place To Work – All For One And One For All
Minimum Experience Mid-level